Program & QTs
Close: 5:00pm Tuesday
Individual Events: $21
Relay Events: $42
Support Staff Accreditation
Relay Entry instructions
Please refer to additional
Swimming NSW's Accommodation Partner
Swimming NSW members can book Courtyard's Refuel Package to stay, park, and refuel at Courtyard Sydney North Ryde from just $129 per night between February-December 2022.
This offer includes a $25 Good Call 7-Eleven gift card and complimentary self-parking with your overnight stay. You can also fuel up in the morning with $25/pp breakfast.
Or book your Sydney stay for Swimming NSW championships at a special members booking rate of $120 per night (room only), or $160 with breakfast (max four people).
Many summer events and concerts take place at the Olympic Park around the same time as Swimming NSW's championships, so please book in early to avoid disappointment.
- Entry Fine Print
- Age as at 10th December 2022
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1st October 2021 can be used to enter this meet
- An approved & verified qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer.
- Only athletes who are aged 12 years (female) and 13 years (male) or older are allowed to compete at these Championships.
- Swimmers are only permitted to swim at one (1) State Age Championship throughout the 2022-23 Summer Long Course Season- therefore any swimmer that competes at this Senior State Age event, will be ineligible for Junior State Age in March 2023. The same applies for Metropolitan Championships. Please consult with your coach as to which age group stream is most appropriate for you.
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for online Individual and online Relay entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $21
- Relay Entries - $42
- Multi-Class Swimmers
- 1500m & 800m Freestyle Events
- Please note: for 1500 & 800 Freestyle Events, these will be swam as timed finals. The fastest 10 swimmers for these events will swim in the evening finals session.
- The top 10 swimmers in the timed final events (i.e. those only swimming in the evening), still MUST advise the Clerk of the Course of their intention to swim the event, during the heats session- at least two events prior to their event. A coach or another club representative (i.e. another swimmer) can do this on the swimmer’s behalf. Failure to report to the Marshall by this time will result in withdrawal from the event.
- Event Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawing due to illness or injury:
- Email email@example.com with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from.
- Include in your email a copy of a medical/Drs Certificate
- Request a refund via your purchase orders in Swim Central.
- Once the medical certificate has been sited by SNSW, the refund will be approved in Swim Central.
- Withdrawal due to change of mind or availability:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from
- No Refund is provided in this situation
- Spectator Tickets
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Event Results
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the OME system will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last page of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form
Relay Functionality is available in Swim Central. Instructions on how to enter relay teams- Download Here
Where a club enters three (3) or more relay teams, all teams must meet the qualifying time to be eligible.
Should you wish to make any changes to your relay team, an updated relay form must be submitted to the Chief Recorder on race day prior to the start of the session in which the event will be contested. If you are adding new swimmers, you must include their DOB. Relay forms are not required if you are not making any changes.
In Club relays a maximum of one (1) swimmer from a younger age group may participate, however at these championships only male athletes who are aged 13 years or older and female athletes who are aged 12 years or older are allowed to compete.
Please Note: If your relay team includes a swimmer who is swimming up an age, these entries will not be able to be placed via Swim Central as it currently does not have functionality to allow swim-ups. For teams with swimmers swimming up an age, please submit entries via TM File. Please email email@example.com to request the TM File.
A swimmer may only appear in one (1) relay team list for that event.
10x50m Freestyle Relays
Swim Central will not allow you to submit all 10 swimmers names for the 10x50 relays. Therefore, after you have placed the entry via swim central, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full list of 10 swimmers, their DOB and team entry time.
Coaches will be required to pre-register here.
Swimming NSW has recently adopted a new Coaching Pool Deck Access Policy which now requires coaches wishing to gain access to any Swimming NSW conducted meet to have:
a) A Current Valid Membership with SCTA (Swim Coaches Teachers Australia).
b) Completed the Swimming NSW Meet Registration Form (found above)
c) Have a current valid Working with Children Check. (It is recommended that your WWCC is downloaded into the Service NSW app).
Failure to meet the above requirements will deny coaches pool deck access.
Swimming NSW recognise that situations will arise whereby a swimmer needs to be withdrawn from their events. Should you need to withdraw from your events, please follow the below process depending on your situation:
Spectator tickets must be pre-purchased for this event. Ticketing information coming soon.
Event Merchandise will be on sale for pre-order from the SNSW Online Shop for this event. More details coming soon.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Parking details coming soon
For all media requests please contact Michelle Johnson (email@example.com or 0401 886 855).
Results will be posted on this page following the event.