Program & QTs
Final Start List
Pre-Orders on sale Friday
Club Timekeeper requirements
Coaches and Managers Briefing
Medal Shots Photography- Pre Orders Now Open
Pre Orders Close 14th February.
Swimming NSW's Accommodation Partner
Swimming NSW members enjoy special room and breakfast rates when they stay at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde. Book your Sydney stay for Swimming NSW championships at a special members booking rate of $120 per night (room only), or $160 with breakfast (max four people).
Many summer events and concerts take place at the Olympic Park around the same time as Swimming NSW's championships, so please book in early to avoid disappointment.
- Entry Fine Print
- Minimum age for this event is 9 years old (as of 17th February 2023).
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 October, 2021 can be used to enter this meet
- Competitors must enter with their long course entry times where possible, however if you enter using a Short Course entry time you will be entered on the Qualifying Time for that event
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for online Individual and online Relay entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $21
- Relay Entries - $42
- Multi-Class Events are Championship events and qualifying times apply
- Multi-Class Entries
- Event Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawing due to illness or injury:
- Email email@example.com with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from.
- Include in your email a copy of a medical/Drs Certificate
- Request a refund via your purchase orders in Swim Central.
- Once the medical certificate has been sited by SNSW, the refund will be approved in Swim Central.
- Withdrawal due to change of mind or availability:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from
- No Refund is provided in this situation
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Spectator Tickets
- Event Results
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the OME system will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last pages of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form
Instructions on how to enter relay teams- Download Here
Where a club enters three (3) or more relay teams, all teams must meet the qualifying time to be eligible.
Should you wish to make any changes to your relay team, an updated relay form must be submitted to the Chief Recorder on race day prior to the start of the session in which the event will be contested. If you are adding new swimmers, you must include their DOB. Relay forms are not required if you are not making any changes.
In Club relays a maximum of one (1) swimmer from a younger age group may participate.
A swimmer may only appear in one (1) relay team list for that event.
Swimming NSW recognise that situations will arise whereby a swimmer needs to be withdrawn from their events. Should you need to withdraw from your events, please follow the below process depending on your situation:
Official Event Merchandise will be available for this event.
Pre-orders available Friday 10th February at 6:00am here.
Stocks are limited, get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectator Tickets must be pre-purchased. Ticket pricing & information found here.
For all media requests please contact Greta Brodie (email@example.com).
Parking will be an $18 Flat Rate per day.
Results will be posted on this page following the event.