Watch Country Champs Live and Free on Swim TV! The action starts on Friday at 3pm.
Please Note: In order to comply with our COVID-19 Safety Plan, Swimmers & Coaches will be seated in the Western grandstand on the opposite side to Spectators. Spectators will not be permitted in the Western Grandstand, however if Competitors wish to come and see their parents in the Eastern Grandstand, they are permitted to do so.
Program & QTs
Final Start List
Coaches must pre-register here
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to enter, please contact email@example.com or phone 8047 8503 for assistance.
- Entry Fine Print
- Minimum age for this event is 10 years old (as of 19th February 2021)
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 May, 2019 can be used to enter this meet
- Competitors must enter with their long course entry times where possible, however if you enter using a Short Course entry time you will be entered on the Qualifying Time for that event
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer. Errors can happen in the OME system from time to time so we trust that stakeholders will not take advantage of this and use incorrect times to process entry into events they do not actually qualify for. In the event that you process an entry on an illegal time, you will be withdrawn from that event and no refund will be given
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for online Individual and online Relay entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $19
- Relay Entries - $38
- Swimming NSW does not take responsibility for any entries processed via AnotherPB or any other external avenue. Please ensure you have checked that your entries and payments were successful with these companies prior to the entry closing date to ensure your entries will be accepted on time
- Multi-Class Entries
- Interstate Competitors
- Spectator Tickets
- A LIMIT OF 2 TICKETS PER FAMILY APPLIES
- Tickets must be pre-purchased and will be available online throughout the duration of the event
- Spectators must have a ticket for each day they are attending
- If Spectators show the wrong days ticket upon entry, they will be denied until the correct day is shown
- Tickets: $7 per day
- Tickets will have allocated seat numbers
- Printed & Electronic Tickets accepted
- Competitors are not required to purchase a ticket. They will be emailed a General Admission ticket prior to the event
- In order to comply with our COVID-19 Safety Plan, Swimmers & Coaches will be seated in the Western grandstand on the opposite side to Spectators. Spectators will not be permitted in the Western Grandstand, however if Competitors wish to come and see their parents in the Eastern Grandstand, they are permitted to do so.
- Volunteering & Officiating
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- If you or any member of your household are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- If you or any member of your household have tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- If you or any member of your household have visited any of the locations listed on the NSW Health website here, https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates or Victoria in the last 14 days, please do not attend the event. Please note that this page is updated daily, so we ask that you check back regularly to this page prior to the event.
- If you are unable to attend due to the reasons above, Swimming NSW will provide you with a full refund for your entries.
- All swimmers and spectators will need to register their details with a Swimming NSW staff member prior to entry into the venue.
- Please practice proper hygiene whilst present at the event and if you do begin to feel unwell during the day, please leave the venue. There will be several hand sanitiser stations available throughout the venue as well as fully stocked bathroom facilities.
- Swimming NSW encourages the wearing of masks at the event for spectators and competitors when they are not swimming, although this is not mandatory.
- Please be mindful of social distancing at all times, particularly for spectators
- There will be COVID Marshalls and Swimming NSW staff in attendance at the Aquatic Centre and respectfully ask for your compliance and cooperation with complying with instructions from these individuals.
- We ask that you minimise your time at the venue and only attend for the period that you need to swim. We encourage all competitors to shower at home after the meet.
- Swimming NSW encourages competitors to bring any food or drink they require with them and do not share this with others.
- Please bring with you, all of your own equipment that you need to compete and please do not share this with others.
- Swimming NSW staff will ensure that any equipment that does need to be shared to ensure the smooth running of the meet is cleaned at regular intervals throughout the event.
- If you have not already done so, we encourage you to download the COVIDSafe app
- Swimming NSW 2020-2021 Summer Meets
Relay Functionality is now available in Swim Central. Instructions on how to enter relay teams- Download Here
Where a club enters three (3) or more relay teams, all teams must meet the qualifying time to be eligible.
Should you wish to make any changes to your relay team, an updated relay form must be submitted to the Chief Recorder on race day prior to the start of the session in which the event will be contested. If you are adding new swimmers, you must include their DOB. Relay forms are not required if you are not making any changes.
In Club relays a maximum of one (1) swimmer from a younger age group may participate.
A swimmer may only appear in one (1) relay team list for that event.
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the OME system will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to venue capacity limits this event is not open to Interstate Competitors. Only NSW Country Swimmers are eligible for this event.
2021 NSW COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS SPECTATOR TICKETS
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE: https://nsw.swimming.org.au/nsw-country-championships-tickets
Purchase Merchandise for NSW Country Championships Here: https://www.snswshop.com.au/collections/official-merchandise-event-merchandise
*All products subject to availability. Stock and prices may vary*
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Nominations close on Sunday 24 January at 11:59pm
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Parking is at a flat rate of $18. Spectators will receive a parking validation ticket upon exiting the venue and will need to process this at the parking station.
We ask that you please be aware of the following safety information in relation to the event. This advice may change prior to the meet and any changes will be communicated directly with you.
The 2020-2021 Summer Meet Schedule can be found here