Here are some helpful tips to help you navigate your way around Swim Central.
Swim Central FAQs
- What is Swim Central?
- NEW - Navigating Swim Central
- Registering as a new member or family in Swim Central
- Purchasing a membership product
- Uploading documents for membership
- Entering a Meet
- I want to see my Results through Swim Central
- Requesting a Refund for a Meet Entry
- How to Create a Family Group
- Adding a new family member to a Swim Central account
- Allowing my 18+ year-old swimmer access to enter meets themselves
- Changing Swimming Clubs
- Updating personal information
- Resetting my password
- Resetting my Family Pin
- Refunds for Membership
- Selecting your Primary Membership
- Purchasing a Meet Entry Ticket - For Spectators
Swim Central is the new, whole of sport administration system, replacing ClubLANE and MyLANE in mid-2019.
Both committee members & club members (swimmers) alike will use Swim Central. The system aims to be less complex for all involved and includes many new and exciting features for clubs and members alike.
There are constant updates being dropped into Swim Central, so keep an eye out on this page for more tips!
Registering as a brand new member: Click Here - Updated December 2020
Click Here - Updated September 2020
If your club has sent you a simple Purchase Order, the membership should already be sitting in your Family administrator's trolley. Click Here to follow the simple prompts to purchase your membership.
Click Here to graduate a dependant - Updated September 2020
In Swim Central, members transfer themselves by following these steps - Updated September 2020.
Members are unable to update their email address in Swim Central. If your email address needs updating, please contact email@example.com. Once this has been updated, the guardian will then need to proceed through the password reset process before logging in, which helps set up a password for the new username.
For instructions on how to update other personal details, please Click Here.
Click Here- updated January 2021
Click Here to learn how to request a refund for membership fees (this does not apply to transfers - see transfers processes). - Updated September 2020.
Click here to read Swimming NSW’s current full Refund Policy and Procedures.
Click Here - Updated December 2020