Here are some helpful tips to help you navigate your way around Swim Central.
Swim Central FAQs
- What is Swim Central?
- Accessing Swim Central
- NEW - Navigating Swim Central
- Registering as a new member or family in Swim Central
- Purchasing a membership product
- Purchasing a membership product that has a document requirement
- Payment for Membership Fees
- Visa pre-paid charge card - this can be purchased in preset amounts from Australia Post. Once the amount has been spent they can be thrown away. Note: these cards must have a CCV number – the 3-digit number found on the back of the card).
- Travel Money Card (Commonwealth Bank) – a pre-paid credit/debit card that can be purchased at any Commonwealth Bank location for $15. This is a generic prepaid card - not assigned by name to any one person. Up to $25,000 can be loaded onto it at any time. The card lasts for 3 years before it expires, and you can re-load the card at any time by BPAY. You do not need a Commonwealth Bank account to purchase this card.
- Visa Gift cards - these have preset limits and can be disposed of once fully spent. These are available at Australia Post outlets, 7-Eleven stores and Caltex petrol stations.
- Entering a Meet
- Requesting a Refund for a Meet Entry
- 'Impersonating' your dependant member(s)
- Adding a new family member to a Swim Central account
- Active Kids Vouchers
- Allowing my 18+ year-old swimmer access to enter meets themselves
- Changing Swimming Clubs
- Got an Active Kids membership and wish to change clubs?
- Updating personal information
- Resetting my password
- Resetting my Family Pin
- Refunds for Membership
- Messaging in Swim Central
- Selecting your Primary Membership
- Purchasing a Meet Entry Ticket - For Spectators
Swim Central is the new, whole of sport administration system and will replace ClubLANE and MyLANE by the end of June 2019. It will be rolled out to clubs (one region at a time) commencing in April.
Both committee members & club members (swimmers) alike will use Swim Central. The system aims to be less complex for all involved and includes some new exciting features!
When your region transitions to Swim Central, all members will receive a link to access Swim Central for their first sign-in.
Swim Central's shopping trolley functionality allows members to add membership products, meet entries, and anything else your club might offer to a shopping trolley for yourself and any other members of your family so you can checkout/make payment in one convenient transaction.
For step by step instructions Click Here.
Payment for membership fees will be completed online in Swim Central, using a credit/debit card. For information on how to purchase a membership product, see the support material above.
What if I don't own a credit/debit card?
There are a few options available to members who wish to register, but do not have a credit/debit card. Note: the APT system only accepts Visa and MasterCard branded credit/debit cards.
Some examples of these options are:
Note: these gift cards must also have a CCV number.
No Meet ticket requirement - Click Here
Meet ticket requirement - Click Here
Click Here to learn how to impersonate dependent members within your family group. This allows you to enter meets, make payments, view results, and more, on their behalf.
Click Here to access the Active Kids Vouchers guide.
Please note members only need to refer to Part Two of this guide.
Following the transfer, the old club can then 'force expiry' via these steps.
There is nothing that the new club is required to do.
Members are unable to update their email address in Swim Central. If your email address needs updating, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once this has been updated, the guardian will then need to proceed through the password reset process before logging in, which helps set up a password for the new username.
For instructions on how to update other personal details, please Click Here.
Click Here to learn how to request a refund for membership fees (this does not apply to transfers - see transfers processes).
Click here to read Swimming NSW’s current full Refund Policy and Procedures.