Program & QTs
Close: Tuesday 29th August @ 5:00pm
Final Start List
Please refer to additional information below.
Field of Play Access Policy
This policy will be enforced throughout this meet
Pre-Sale Now Closed.
Please Note: Swimmers are only permitted to swim at one (1) State Age Championships within the Short Course Season- including relays. (i.e. if a swimmer swims at Senior State Age SC, they will be ineligible for Junior State Age SC).
- Entry Fine Print
- Age as at 9th September 2023
- The minimum age for this event is 10 years old
- Long Course & Short Course Times achieved since the 1st April 2022 can be used to enter this meet.
- Swimmers are only permitted to swim at one (1) State Age Championships within the Short Course Season- including relays. (i.e. if a swimmer swims at Senior State Age SC, they will be ineligible for Junior State Age SC).
- An approved & verified qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and verified in Swim Central by the specified closing time and date of the meet.
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer.
- Manual entries will not be accepted
- Individual Entries: $23.50
- Relay Entries: $45.50
- Multi-Class Entries
- Event Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawing due to illness or injury:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from.
- Include in your email a copy of a medical/Drs Certificate OR proof of positive COVID-19 test (NSW Health Text Message).
- Request a refund via your purchase orders in Swim Central.
- Once the medical certificate has been sited by SNSW, the refund will be approved in Swim Central.
- Withdrawal due to change of mind or availability:
- Email email@example.com with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from
- No Refund is provided in this situation
- Volunteers & Officiating
- Spectator Tickets
- Tickets: $7.00 Per Day (Excl. Fees)
- Spectators are required to purchase a ticket for each day they will be attending
- A Meet Pass is available, which includes one (1) ticket for each day
- All seats are general admission
- Printed & electronic tickets accepted
- Entry to the venue is free for all competitors and accompanied children 18 years & under. They do not require a ticket.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR
- Event Results
Instructions on how to enter relay teams- Download Here
Where a club enters three (3) or more relay teams, all teams must meet the qualifying time to be eligible.
Should you wish to make any changes to your relay team, an updated relay form must be submitted to the Chief Recorder on race day prior to the start of the session in which the event will be contested. If you are adding new swimmers, you must include their DOB. Relay forms are not required if you are not making any changes.
In Club relays a maximum of one (1) swimmer from a younger age group may participate, however must be of the Championships minimum age. Relay entries utilising a younger swimmer will not be able to be processed via swim central and instead must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A swimmer may only appear in one (1) relay team list for that event.
Multi-Class Entries must be submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst Swim Central will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last two pages of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer with them who is permitted on pool deck at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Apply for a MC Support Pass here.
Coaches will be required to pre-register for this event.
Swimming NSW recognise that situations will arise whereby a swimmer needs to be withdrawn from their events. Should you need to withdraw from your events, please follow the below process depending on your situation:
Official Event Merchandise will be available for pre-sale for this event.
Details coming soon.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectator tickets must be pre-purchased for this event- Purchase Tickets Here.
Results will be posted on this page following the event.
Official Event Merchandise will be on sale at 6:00am, Friday 25th August via the online store.
Stocks are limited to get in quick to avoid disappointment.
*On sale for both Jnr & Snr Championships