Program & QTs
$21 Per Individual Event
Close: Tuesday 5th July 2022 @ 5pm
Official Event Merchandise
On Sale, Friday 8th July @ 6am
Coaches are required to pre-register for this event here.
*Minimum Age for this Event: The minimum age for this event is 9 Years old as at 15th July 2022.
Swimming NSW's Accommodation Partner
Swimming NSW members can book Courtyard's Refuel Package to stay, park, and refuel at Courtyard Sydney North Ryde from just $129 per night between February-December 2022.
This offer includes a $25 Good Call 7-Eleven gift card and complimentary self-parking with your overnight stay. You can also fuel up in the morning with $25/pp breakfast.
Or book your Sydney stay for Swimming NSW championships at a special members booking rate of $120 per night with $10/pp breakfast (max 4 people).
- Entry Fine Print
- Minimum age for this event is 9 years old (as at 15th July 2022).
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1st May, 2019 can be used to enter this meet
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved & verified in Swim Central by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are eligible and valid to the swimmer. Errors can happen in Swim Central on occasion, so we trust that stakeholders will not take advantage of this and use incorrect times to process entry into events they do not actually qualify for. In the event that you process an entry on an ineligible time, you will be withdrawn from that event and no refund will be given
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for entries must be completed online at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $21
- Multi-Class Entries
- Event Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawing due to illness or injury:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from.
- Include in your email a copy of a medical/Drs Certificate OR proof of positive COVID-19 test (NSW Health Text Message).
- Request a refund via your purchase orders in Swim Central.
- Once the medical certificate has been sited by SNSW, the refund will be approved in Swim Central.
- Withdrawal due to change of mind or availability:
- Email email@example.com with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from
- No Refund is provided in this situation
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Spectator Tickets
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst Swim Central will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last two pages of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer with them who is permitted on pool deck at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Apply for a MC Support Pass here.
Swimming NSW recognise that situations will arise whereby a swimmer needs to be withdrawn from their events. Should you need to withdraw from your events, please follow the below process depending on your situation:
Official Event Merchandise for this meet can be pre-purchased on Friday 8th July at 6:00am Stocks will be limited, so get in quick to avoid disappointment.
Purchase Merchandise Here. (From 6:00am Friday 8th July)
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectator Tickets must be pre-purchased. Click here to purchase and for further info.