IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
2022/23 Membership Renewal: In order to compete at this event, swimmers must have renewed their membership for the 2022/23 Season, by no later than Monday 10th October. If you are yet to renew your membership, please finalise this as soon as possible. Any swimmers who do not have a 2022/23 Full Swimmer Membership listed as their primary membership by 5:00pm Monday 10th October, will be withdrawn from this event & no refunds will be provided.
Program & QTs
Final Start List
- 800m & 1500m Freestyle and 400m Individual Medley Entries
- 400m Freestyle Qualifying Times will be used to enter the 800m Freestyle & 1500m Freestyle events for both Males & Females at this meet (Boys 800 & 1500m Freestyle and Girls 1500m Freestyle are now close).
- 200m Individual Medley Qualifying Times will be used to enter the 400m Individual Medley events for both Males & Females at this meet
- Multi-Class Entries
- MC Swimmers who DO have official times that meet the QT:
These swimmers will need to enter via Swim Central
- MC Swimmers whose official times DO NOT meet the QT:
They will need to enter via this manual entry form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Fine Print
- Entries for this meet close Tuesday 4th October 2022 OR when entry limit for each day has been met.
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 May, 2020 can be used to enter this meet
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer.
- Manual Entries will not be accepted, with the exception of the 800 & 1500m Freestyle & 400IM as noted above.
- Payment for online Individual entries must be completed online via Swim Central at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $11.00
- Spectator Tickers
- Volunteers & Officials
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
As stated on the event program & qualifying times:
Entries for these events cannot be placed via Swim Central & a manual entry must be placed. If you wish to enter these events, please complete this form and return via email to email@example.com before the entry closing date- Tuesday 4th October 2022 @ 5pm.
Please note, manual entries will only be accepted for the events listed above. All other entries must be processed via Swim Central.
Multi-Class Swimmers are eligible to enter this Event and do not need to meet the qualifying times listed
Please note, regardless of which of the above entry procedures are used, the same entry deadline of Tuesday 4th October @ 5pm OR when entry limit has been reached. If entries are submitted after either of these two times, they will not be accepted.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please apply via this form.
Purchase Spectator Tickets here
Coaches must pre-register for this event here.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Results for this event will be available on the Monday following the event on this page.