- Entry Fine Print
- Age at 26th November 2022
- Minimum Age for this event is 9 Years Old as of 26th November 2022
- Long Course & Short Course Times achieved since the 1st October 2021 can be used to enter this event.
- Swimmers are only permitted to swim at one (1) Metropolitan Championship throughout the 2022-23 Summer Long Course Season- therefore any swimmer that competes at this Junior Metropolitan event, will be ineligible for Senior Metropolitan in February 2023. The same applies for State Age Championships. Please consult with your coach as to which age group stream is most appropriate for you.
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved & verified in Swim Central by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for entries must be completed online at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $21
- Multi-Class Events are Championship events and qualifying times apply
- In Event 1, Medals will be awarded in the following age groups: 11 Years, 12 Years & 13 Years
- In Event 2, Medals will be awarded in the following age groups: 11 Years & 12 Years
- In 12/13 Years Boys Events, Medals will be awarded in the following age groups: 12 Years & 13 Years
- Multi-Class Swimmers
- Event Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawing due to illness or injury:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from.
- Include in your email a copy of a medical/Drs Certificate OR proof of positive COVID-19 test (NSW Health Text Message).
- Request a refund via your purchase orders in Swim Central.
- Once the medical certificate has been sited by SNSW, the refund will be approved in Swim Central.
- Withdrawal due to change of mind or availability:
- Email email@example.com with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from
- No Refund is provided in this situation
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Spectator Tickers
- Event Results
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the OME system will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last page of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form
Swimming NSW recognise that situations will arise whereby a swimmer needs to be withdrawn from their events. Should you need to withdraw from your events, please follow the below process depending on your situation:
Official Event Merchandise for NSW Junior Metropolitan Championships will go on sale Friday 18th November at 6:00am from the SNSW Online Shop.
All merchandise will be pre-order and collect at the venue. We recommend getting in early to avoid disappointment- limited stock will be available to purchase on the day.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectator Tickets must be pre-purchased. For ticket pricing & information visit this page.
For all media requests please contact Michelle Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 886 855).
Parking Details Coming Soon
Results will be posted on this page following the event.
Coaches are required to pre-register for this event here.
Swimming NSW has recently adopted a new Coaching Pool Deck Access Policy which now requires coaches wishing to gain access to any Swimming NSW conducted meet to have:
a) A Current Valid Membership with SCTA (Swim Coaches Teachers Australia).
b) Completed the Swimming NSW Meet Registration Form (found below)
c) Have a current valid Working with Children Check. (It is recommended that your WWCC is downloaded into the Service NSW app).
Failure to meet the above requirements will deny coaches pool deck acc