Program & QTs
Close: 5pm, Tuesday 7th
$20 per Individual Event
Final Start List
Please read our Event FAQ’s and Event Resources for more information about attending our meets as a competitor, spectator, volunteer or official.
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to enter, please contact email@example.com or phone 8047 8509 for assistance.
- Entry Fine Print
- The minimum age for this event is 9 years old as of 18th December 2021
- Entries for this meet close at 5pm Tuesday 7th December
- Late Entries will be accepted for only 24 hours after the entry closing date but will incur a $50 late entry fee
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1st October 2020, can be used to enter this meet
- Swimmers who only have a SC time under the QT will be seeded on the Qualifying Time
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- Individual Entries $20
- Swimming NSW does not take any responsibility for entries processed via AnotherPB or any other external avenue. Please ensure you have checked that your entries and payments were successful with these companies prior to the entry closing date to ensure your entries will be accepted on time
- Multi-Class Entries
- Multi-Class Events are Championship Events and qualifying times apply. Please refer to the program & QTs above.
- Spectators must pre-purchase a ticket for each day they are attending
- Seats are not allocated, however all spectators must remain in the Eastern Grandstand Only.
- Swimmers may sit with their parents in the Eastern Grandstand if they wish.
- Entry to the venue is free for all competitors & accompanied children 18 Years & Under
- Accompanied children do not require a ticket
- Electronic & Printed tickets accepted upon entry
- $7 per day, not including service fee
- Volunteers & Officials
- Interstate Entries
- 2021-2022 Summer Championship Dates
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Purchase Official Event Merchandise Here.
Stocks are limited. Please note, pick-up from venue only. No merchandise will be mailed out.
Unfortunatley we will not be accepting Interstate Entries for NSW Junior Metropolitan Championships this year.
Meet attendees are entitled to $18 Flat Rate parking. A validation ticket must be collected upon exiting to obtain the flat rate price.
2021-2022 Summer Championship Dates
|4-5 December 2021||NSW Long Course Qualifying Meet||SOPAC|
|18-19 December 2021||NSW Junior Metropolitan Championships||SOPAC|
|20-21 December 2021||NSW Open Water Championships||SIRC|
|8-9 January 2022||NSW Country Regional Meets||Griffith, Gunnedah & Singleton|
|20-26 January 2022||NSW Senior State Age Championships||SOPAC|
|5-6 February 2022||NSW Speedo Sprint Series||Various|
|18-20 February 2022||NSW Courtyard by Marriott Country Championships||SOPAC|
|4-6 March 2022||NSW State Open Championships||SOPAC|
|12 March 2022||NSW Speedo Sprint Series Finals||SOPAC|
|13 March 2022||NSW MC Meet #1||TBC|
|19-20 March 2022||NSW Senior Metropolitan Championships||SOPAC|
|26-27 March 2022||NSW Junior State Age Championships||SOPAC|
|4-9 April 2022||Australian Swimming Championships||TBC|
|11-18 April 2022||Australian Age Swimming Championships||TBC|