19/03/19 at 5pm
Program & QTs
Final Start List
Coaches & Athletes
Club TK Roster
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to enter, please contact email@example.com or phone 8047 8503 for assistance.
- Age Groups
- E.g. If a female swimmer is 12yrs old and doesn’t age up till after the Australian Age Championships (turns 13 after 15 April, 2019) then Swimming NSW recommends that they follow the Junior State Stream (as outlined below)
- E.g. If a male swimmer is 13yrs old and doesn’t age up till after the Australian Age Championships (turns 14 after 15 April, 2019) then Swimming NSW recommends that they follow the Junior State Stream (as outlined below)
- E.g. If a swimmer ages up and is eligible to compete at the 2019 Australian Age Championships then Swimming NSW recommends that they follow the Australian Age Stream (as outlined below)
- Entry Fine Print
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 December, 2017 can be used to enter this meet
- Competitors must enter with their long course entry times where possible, however if you enter using a Short Course entry time you will be entered on the Qualifying Time for that event
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer. Errors can happen in the OME system from time to time so we trust that stakeholders will not take advantage of this and use incorrect times to process entry into events they do not actually qualify for. In the event that you process an entry on an illegal time, you will be withdrawn from that event and no refund will be given
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for E-Entries can be made by Cheque or EFT. Cheques should be made payable to Swimming NSW and posted to PO Box 571, Sydney Markets NSW 2129. Cash is not accepted.
- Individual Entries - $18
- Relay Entries - $36
- Swimming NSW does not take responsibility for any entries processed via AnotherPB or any other external avenue. Please ensure you have checked that your entries and payments were successful with these companies prior to the entry closing date to ensure your entries will be accepted on time
- Interstate Competitors
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Swimming NSW Winter Meets
Important changes to the State Age Championships age groups:
12 year old female swimmers and 13 year old male swimmers can only compete in one NSW State Age Championships per season
Note 1: Once a Swimmer selects either the Australian Age Stream or the Junior State Stream and swims at their first Championship event, they must stay in that stream for the duration of the season.
Note 2: Ultimately it is up to the Swimmer, their Coach and their parent/guardian(s) to choose which stream is best for them.
Note 3: If you compete in the first age group, the Senior State Stream, and then enter the second Junior State Stream, your entries will be withdrawn and no refund will be offered.
Rationale: With the 10/U-12 Years State Age Championships being previously held in December & January and these swimmers now not being eligible to compete at the National Age Championships, the swimming season is effectively over for those athlete’s mid-way through the season. This change extends the season for these swimmers until the end of March giving them more opportunities to qualify for the State Age Championships. This change also creates separate Metropolitan and State Age Championship events for these swimmers which will reduce time constraints at these events, which means Swimming NSW can allow more swimmers to compete at these events.
*This rule is for both Individual Events and Relay Events. Swimmers cannot swim in Senior State Relay teams and then Junior Individual or Relay events at Junior Metropolitan or Junior State*
Australian Age Stream
|1-2 December, 2018||*Optus SNSW Senior Metropolitan Championships (SOPAC)|
|14-19 December, 2018||Optus SNSW Senior State Age Championships (SOPAC)|
|15-22 April, 2019||Australian Age Championships (Adelaide)|
Junior State Stream
|2-3 March, 2019||*NSW Junior Metropolitan Championships (SOPAC)|
|30-31 March, 2019||*NSW Junior State Age Championships (SOPAC)|
Relay entries may be submitted by Race Secretaries via the ClubLane Online Meet Entries system
10 x 50 relay instructions: when entering online, please add your first four swimmers in the first four boxes, add your next four in the reserve boxes and you will need to fill out the relay form on the morning of the meet to fill in the final 2 swimmers, including their full name and DOB in the order in which they will swim.
Payment is required at the time of booking in order for your relay entries to be submitted correctly.
Manual entries are not available.
For more information on how to enter relays online, please click HERE.
Where a club enters three (3) or more relay teams, all teams must meet the qualifying time to be eligible.
Should you wish to make any changes to your relay team, an updated relay form must be submitted to the Chief Recorder on race day prior to the start of the session in which the event will be contested. If you are adding new swimmers, you must include their DOB. Relay forms are not required if you are not making any changes.
In Club relays a maximum of one (1) swimmer from a younger age group may participate however at the SNSW Junior State Age Championships the minimum age for swimmers is 10 years old.
A swimmer may only appear in one (1) relay team list for that event.
For Interstate Swimmers who wish to compete at this meet, you may now process your entries via the Online Meet Entries links posted above. You do not need to obtain clearance for this meet. For any questions or concerns, please contact our Events Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8057 8503.
To purchase Spectator Day Passes, Meet Passes and Event Programs for this event click on the ticket link in the "Attend" section of this event page.
All passes for this event are general admission only - no reserved seating is available for this event.
Entry into venue for all competitors and children 18 years & under is free.
Merchandise will be available for sale at this meet.
*All products subject to availability. Stock and prices may vary*
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Technical Official nominations close 5pm Wednesday 21 November 2018.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectators are entitled to $15 Carnival flat rate parking if you park in P2 (the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre carpark). Please ensure that you have your ticket validated at the front entrance to the pool to secure this Carnival rate.
To view a list of our upcoming Winter Championships and Key Event dates, please click HERE.