The Registrar is responsible for the registration of all club members and for maintaining an up to date register of club member information.
For further support from Swimming NSW contact us at any time:
Olivia Kapocius (02 8047 8509)
Josh Karp (02 8047 8505)
2021-2022 Registration Season
- Membership Fees
We at Swimming NSW are proud to present our new membership options and applicable fees for the 2021-2022 season. These memberships were carefully designed to better align with the ever-changing needs of families in our modern society.
You will find our NEW 2021-2022 Swimming NSW Membership Brochure on this page under the heading 2021-2022 Swimming NSW Membership Products and Fees. This brochure contains all the info you need regarding our upgraded range of membership products suited to our vast range of members, so you can utilise them to the best of your ability at your club this season.
A full break down of our applicable membership fees (including fees nominated by areas and credit card fees) can be found on this page.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- To plan, prepare for and run club online registrations
- To keep a register of the members of the club
- To keep a register of all Birth Certificates sighted
- To manage all transfers of members from other clubs and adjust the register accordingly
- To examine and check with the Race Secretary all entries for Meets...name, birthdate, age etc.
Club Registrar duties can include:
Help Guides & FAQs
- Swim Central Help Guides & FAQs
- Help your members use Swim Central
- Active Kids Program
A range of Swim Central Help Guides & FAQs can be found on our help page.
Swim Central Help Guides & FAQs for your members can be found on our Member Resources page.
We have an article full of information about Active Kids for members and clubs. Learn more about the Active Kids program.