The Registrar is responsible for the registration of all club members and for maintaining an up to date register of club member information.
For further support from Swimming NSW contact us at any time:
Greta Brodie (02 8047 8509)
Josh Karp (02 8047 8505)
- Roles and Responsibilities
- To plan, prepare for and run club online registrations
- To keep a register of the members of the club
- To keep a register of all Birth Certificates sighted
- To manage all transfers of members from other clubs and adjust the register accordingly
- To examine and check with the Race Secretary all entries for Meets...name, birthdate, age etc.
Club Registrar duties can include:
2019-2020 Registration Season
Help Guides & FAQs
- Swim Central Help Guides & FAQs
- Help your members use Swim Central
- Active Kids Program
A range of Swim Central Help Guides & FAQs can be found on our help page.
Swim Central Help Guides & FAQs for your members can be found on our Member Resources page.
We have an article full of information about Active Kids for members and clubs. Learn more about the Active Kids program.