- Entry Fine Print
- Age as at 4th February 2023
- Up to four swimmers per event from each area are eligible to compete in the finals
- Swimmers must have competed at their Area Heats
- All swimmers that contest the finals must be registered with Swimming NSW Ltd
- Area Relay teams must comprise the Area swimmers eligible to swim the finals
- One (1) Area relay team per age group is eligible to compete in the finals
- Swimmers must swim in one age group only for events 25-3
- Any Swimmer who has qualified for the 2023 National Age Championships by the 4th February 2023 (excluding MC & Open Water) is ineligible to compete in the Final Series.
- Additionally, any Swimmer who has won a medal in an individual event at the 2022/23 NSW Senior State Age Championships is eligible to compete at the Heats Series, however, is ineligible to compete in the stroke in which they won the medal, at the Finals Series.
- Area Convenor Contact Information
- Spectator Tickets
- Nominate to Officiate
Area Sprint Series Convenors need to send in their Entries by either a MM or TM File to Swimming NSW (email@example.com) no later than 5pm Tuesday 21st February 2023.
All Entries for this meet are processed by your Area Convenor. Entries through Swimming NSW are not available. Area Convenor contact information is below.
|Coast & Valley||Janette Kinkadefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Metro North East||Ariel Darleyemail@example.com|
|Metro North West||Belinda Havronfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Metro South East||Deirdre de Plateremail@example.com|
|Metro South West||Kathy Thompsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mountains & Plains||Annette Pressemail@example.com|
|New England North West||Brian Coombsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|North Coast||Andrew Jonesemail@example.com|
|South Eastern||Sue Worthingtonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Southern Inland||Billy Nicholsonemail@example.com|
Spectators will be required to pre-purchase tickets. Ticket information above.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
There will be limited merchandise available for purchase on the day at the event. No online orders will be available.
Parking- the parking will be an $18 Flat Rate for this event in the P2 Car Park (Aquatic Centre). Attendees will get a validation ticket from the SNSW Staff at the desk upon exiting the pool that they need to scan at the parking station in the carpark. This validation ticket is only valid for use in the main aquatic centre park.