Program & QTs
Tuesday 22nd February
Final Start List
Club Timekeeping Roster
Swimming NSW's Accommodation Partner
Book your stay at Courtyard by Marriott Sydney-North Ryde while you're in Sydney attending Swimming NSW's championships. Members are entitled to a special booking rate of $120 per night (room only), or add breakfast for four on to your stay for another $40.
- Entry Fine Print
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1s October, 2020 can be used to enter this meet
- Competitors must enter with their long course entry times where possible, however if you enter using a Short Course entry time you will be entered on the Qualifying Time for that event
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded, approved & verified by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer. Errors can happen in the OME system from time to time so we trust that stakeholders will not take advantage of this and use incorrect times to process entry into events they do not actually qualify for. In the event that you process an entry on an ineligible time, you will be withdrawn from that event and no refund will be given
- Manual Entries only accepted for International Competitors
- Payment for online Individual and online Relay entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $20
- Relay Entries - $40
- Swimming NSW does not take responsibility for any entries processed via AnotherPB or any other external avenue. Please ensure you have checked that your entries and payments were successful with these companies prior to the entry closing date to ensure your entries will be accepted on time
- Multi-Class Entries
- Interstate & International Entries
- Spectator Tickets
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Coaches must show their ASCTA Accreditation upon arrival
- 'Field of Play' (Pool Deck) Vaccination Requirements:
- Swimming NSW has adopted its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy (Field of Play), that came into effect as of Wednesday 15th December 2021. This policy requires all individuals who wish to enter the Field of Play (i.e. pool deck and its surrounding areas and rooms), to be fully vaccinated, except for competitors. This therefore includes all coaches, technical officials, support staff, volunteers (including club timekeepers) and staff.
- This will be policed using a wrist band accreditation system. Once you have entered the venue via the Athletes & Coaches door at the mousehole, all those that will require access to pool deck (i.e. you as a coach) must show your vaccination certificate to the staff member. You will then be given a coloured SNSW wristband that you must wear whilst on pool deck. Anyone not wearing one of these wristbands will be asked to leave the pool deck area immediately
- Basket Handlers
- Western Australian Athletes
- Pre-Meet Training
Relay Functionality is now available in Swim Central. Instructions on how to enter relay teams- Download Here
Where a club enters three (3) or more relay teams, all teams must meet the qualifying time to be eligible.
Should you wish to make any changes to your relay team, an updated relay form must be submitted to the Chief Recorder on race day prior to the start of the session in which the event will be contested. If you are adding new swimmers, you must include their DOB. Relay forms are not required if you are not making any changes.
A swimmer may only appear in one (1) relay team list for that event.
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the OME system will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying times on the Program & QTs document, and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
For 2022 NSW State Open, there is Open and Age Qualifying times for Multi-Class Athletes. No ‘B’ Finals will be conducted for Multi Class Events. Each Multi Class Final will consist of ten (10) swimmers, with priority given to the top three (3) swimmers of each Class. In Multi-Class Events: 103 & 104, 107 & 108, 109 & 110, 111 & 112 and 115 & 116, Medals will be awarded for 11-18 Years and 19 & over.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form
Interstate competitors can enter via Swim Central. No clearance is required.
For International entries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a manual entry form. A clearance will be required.
Spectator Tickets will need to be pre-purchased for both heats & finals sessions. Tickets will be available closer to the event.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Coaches must pre-register for this event here.
Swimming NSW is seeking expression of interest from clubs who would like to be Basket Handlers at 2022 NSW State Open. Basket Handlers get the opportunity to be on pool deck, surrounded by some of their hero Olympians, whilst collecting athletes belongings from behind the blocks after each race, ready for the athletes collection. We require a group for each night of finals.
If your club is interested, please place an expression of interest here.
As Western Australian Athletes do not have access to Swim Central, they will need to complete this manual entry form and email it to email@example.com before the entry closing time of Tuesday 22nd February @ 5pm (NSW Time).
Please include a link or screenshot of your results in your email.
Pre-Meet Training will be available at SOPAC on Thursday 4th March from 2:30pm- 4:00pm in the competition pool.
Athletes must vacate the venue no later than 4:00pm, due to another carnival booking.