Swim tribe, we’re pleased to advise that Swim Central will undergo an important update next week on Thursday 26 March, excitingly unlocking more than 20 useful features.
From enhancing functionalities around setting up events to membership transfers, these features will benefit the swimming community and minimise the anomalies currently within the operating system.
Some of the new release functionalities include:
- Ability to access documents related to events
- Additional multi-class categories across results, qualifying times and nominations
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Modified event set up workflow
- Entity shopping trolley
- Additional information included in the meet attendees report
To minimise impact to our users, we have chosen to split the upgrade into two short system outage windows over consecutive nights. As a result, Swim Central will be unavailable at the following times:
- Wednesday 25 March between 2:00am - 3:00am (AEST)
- Thursday 26 March between 2:00am - 3:00am (AEST)
More information will be provided post release of the new update, along with training guides designed and created by states and territories.
For more information on Swim Central, click here.