Whether you're a club Race Secretary, a parent, a swimmer, or a coach with a question, we have a variety of FAQs to assist you below.
For further assistance with Swimming NSW's events please contact our Events Manager, Greta Brodie, in the office on (02) 8047 8509 or email@example.com.
Event entries FAQs
- How come my swimmer's name is not on the Confirmed Entrants list in the online entry portal?
- My swimmer was entered via the Another PB website. How can I confirm their entries are correct?
- Our club Race Secretary entered on our behalf. How can I confirm our entries are correct?
- What do I do if my swimmer's entry on the meet Start List is incorrect?
- Can I use Long Course or Short Course qualifying times to enter Long Course Championships?
- Can I use Long Course or Short Course qualifying times to enter a Short Course meet?
The Confirmed Entrants button is only for online entries (entries processed through the Swimming NSW website on the dedicated Event Page). This means, if you do Manual Entries (Swimming NSW E‐entry file on Meet Manager or Team Manager), or enter via AnotherPB for a meet, you will not be able to confirm your entry by checking the Confirmed Entrants button. However, if you enter using AnotherPB you can check your entries using our SwimMate App.
You can check your entries have been recieved using our SwimMate App or by checking the Start List on the dedicated Event page on the Swimming NSW website. This is posted up for 48 hours after the entry closing date.
The only way to confirm entries are correct and have been received is by checking the Start List on the dedicated Event page on the Swimming NSW website. This is posted up for 48 hours after the entry closing date.
Event Start Lists are posted on our website for 48 hours after the entry closing date. If you have any problems within this time frame you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
Note: if you request a change, such as changing an entry time, these changes will not be displayed in the Confirmed Entrants list. Changes will be put directly into the Start List and printed in the program accordingly.
Yes. When qualifying for Long Course Championships, swimmers can use either a Long Course or Short Course qualifying time, however if entering using a Short Course time, their entry time will be equal to the qualifying time for that event.
Yes. When qualifying for Short Course Championships, swimmers can use either a Long Course or Short Course qualifying time.