Program & QTs
Final Start List
Please note, swimmers can only compete in one (1) Metropolitan Championships (Junior or Senior) and in one (1) State Age Championships (Junior or Senior).
- Entry Fine Print
- Please note, swimmers can only compete in one (1) Metropolitan Championships (Junior or Senior) and in one (1) State Age Championships (Junior or Senior).
- Minimum age for this event is 13 Years for Boys & 12 Years for Girls, as at 19th March 2022
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 October, 2020 can be used to enter this meet
- Competitors must enter with their long course entry times where possible, however if you enter using a Short Course entry time you will be entered on the Qualifying Time for that event
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer. Errors can happen in the OME system from time to time so we trust that stakeholders will not take advantage of this and use incorrect times to process entry into events they do not actually qualify for. In the event that you process an entry on an illegal time, you will be withdrawn from that event and no refund will be given
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for online Individual entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $20
- Multi-Class Entries
- Interstate Entries
Multi-Class Entries are to be submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the OME system will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last page of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form.
Official Event Merchandise will be available for this meet. Further details coming soon.
Interstate Athletes are permitted to enter this meet. Please enter via Swim Central.
Please note: NSW Country Athletes are not permitted to enter this meet.