One of the best ways to attract members to your club is through marketing and promotional activities. Promotional activities should take place at key times of the year such as:
- before and during membership registration season
- to advertise a major event at your club
- to advertise the Optus Junior Dolphins program or come and try event
- before your AGM to spark interest
You can advertise important events at your club or create general awareness of your club through a number of promotional channels such as:
- on your club website
- through your club social media platforms
- through your club email list
- by posting an article in a local newspaper or school newsletter
- by posting flyers on community board in local shopping centres, leisure centres and at your pool
Click here to download our current marketing toolkit. It contains marketing materials your club can print off or use digitally.
From time to time we have collateral on hand that has been autographed by members of the Australian Dolphins Swim Team (t-shirts, caps, posters, etc.). If you are running an auction or hosting a give away, we would love to help out with a contribution.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Further Promotional Resources
- Optus Junior Dolphins Marketing Toolkit
- Member Acquisition & Retention Resources
- Australian Dolphins athlete appearances
- Beyond the Black Line clinics
- Yampu visits
- Participation Ribbons
A complete set of marketing materials are available for the Optus Junior Dolphins program. Visit the Optus Junior Dolphins page to access the Marketing Toolkit.
We have many free resources available for clubs to use to acquire, reward and inspire their members such as:
Visit our Member Acquisition & Retention page for more information.