One of the best ways to attract members to your club is through marketing and promotional activities. Promotional activities should take place at key times of the year such as:
- before and during membership registration season
- to advertise a major event at your club
- to advertise a Take Your Marks come and try event
- before your AGM to spark interest
You can advertise important events at your club or create general awareness of your club through a number of promotional channels such as:
- on your club website
- through your club social media platforms
- through your club email list
- by posting an article in a local newspaper or school newsletter
- by posting flyers on community board in local shopping centres, leisure centres and at your pool
Please visit the Club House (clubhouse.swimming.org.au) - Swimming NSW's new digital support resource created solely for grassroots administrators, for more information on downloadable marketing packs and other available promotional materials.
We invite you to explore the Club House today to see what's available there for clubs, and to learn your way around.
Additional Promotional Resources
- Member Acquisition & Retention Resources
- Australian Dolphins athlete appearances
- Beyond the Black Line clinics
- Yampu visits
- Participation Ribbons
We have many free resources available for clubs to use to acquire, reward and inspire their members such as:
Visit our Member Acquisition & Retention page for more information.