Get your club up and running with Swimming NSW
Congratulations! Your club has been approved for affiliation and you're now part of the Swimming NSW family. Work through the steps below to get your club up and running.
1) Review and understand the benefits available to your club so you can take full advantage of them.
2) Pay your club affiliation fee.
3) Investigate the purchase of Meet Manager software so you can accept entries for your club nights online.
- SDS Support - contact Ron Jordan 0408 677 422 or Helen Wood 0418 430 762
4) Make note of:
- your club's Meet Manager and Team Manager abbreviation (given to you by Swimming NSW).
- your local area representative (given to you by Swimming NSW).
- contact your area representative to check your obligations to the area
- your ClubLANE login (given to you by Swimming NSW)
- your Swim Online ID
- Swimming NSW and Swimming Australia's membership fees
5) Download your insurance Certificate of Currency.
Take the video tutorial
This one hour tutorial is aimed at new Registrars but will give you a very good introduction to ClubLANE. It is recommended you log in to ClubLANE and follow along.
Set up ClubLANE
- Note: your committee members have to be members before you can do this
Your committee members will be able to login to ClubLANE using their personal membership account username and password. If they do not know what this is, send them an email that will allow them to reset their login
Enter your club banking details so Swimming Australia can deposit club fees to your account
Have another committee member approve your banking details
Add your club membership fees in ClubLANE so your members can pay all applicable fees in one transaction online
If you offer discounts on your club fees when multiple members pay in the same transaction, set up discount packages to reflect this
Open online registrations for your members