Program & QTs
Available for online purchase from 6:00am Friday 1st December.
Junior State & Senior State Age Group Changes
Please refer to additional information below.
- Changes to NSW Junior & Senior State Age LC Groups
- Minimum age is 12 years old as at 10th December 2023, for both boys and girls.
- Minimum age is 9 years old as at 23rd March 2024, for both boys and girls.
- Maximum age is 12 years old as at 23rd March 2024, for both boys & girls.
- Entry Fine Print
- Age as at 10th December 2023
- The minimum age for this event is 12 years old as of 10th December 2023 (For males & females)
- Results must be achieved since 1st October 2022 to be eligible for entry into this event.
- Long course times only from within this period can be used to enter this meet. Short course times will not be accepted.
- A qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded, approved, and verified in Swim Central by the specified closing date of the meet.
- Swimmers are only permitted to swim at one (1) State Age Championships throughout the 2023/24 LC Season- therefore any swimmer that competes at Senior State Age will be ineligible for Junior State Age- including relays.
- Payment for online Individual and online Relay entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted.
- Individual Entries: $23.50 (GST & meet levy inclusive)
- Relay Entries: $45.50 (GST & meet levy inclusive)
- Multi-Class Entries
- 1500m & 800m Freestyle Events
- Please note: for 1500 & 800 Freestyle Events, these will be swam as timed finals. The fastest 10 swimmers for these events will swim in the evening finals session.
- The top 10 swimmers in the timed final events (i.e. those only swimming in the evening), still MUST advise the Clerk of the Course of their intention to swim the event, during the heats session- at least two events prior to their event. A coach or another club representative (i.e. another swimmer) can do this on the swimmer’s behalf. Failure to report to the Marshall by this time will result in withdrawal from the event.
- Event Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawing due to illness or injury:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from.
- Include in your email a copy of a medical/Drs Certificate
- Request a refund via your purchase orders in Swim Central.
- Once the medical certificate has been sited by SNSW, the refund will be approved in Swim Central.
- Withdrawal due to change of mind or availability:
- Email email@example.com with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from
- No Refund is provided in this situation
- Spectator Tickets
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Event Results
Swimming NSW has made the following changes to the age groups for Senior & Junior State Age Championships for 2023/24, Summer Long Course Season.
Senior State Age:
Junior State Age:
With the above changes, Swimmers are only permitted to swim at one (1) State Age Championship throughout the 2023-24 Long Course Season- therefore any swimmer that competes at this Senior State Age (December) event, will be ineligible for Junior State Age in March 2024- this includes relays. These age groups will also be reflected, and the same rule will apply for Metropolitan Championships. Please consult with your coach as to which age group stream is most appropriate for you. The program for Junior State Age LC will be released soon.
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the Swim Central will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last page of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form.
Relay Functionality is available in Swim Central. Instructions on how to enter relay teams- Download Here
Where a club enters three (3) or more relay teams, all teams must meet the qualifying time to be eligible.
Should you wish to make any changes to your relay team, an updated relay form must be submitted to the Chief Recorder on race day prior to the start of the session in which the event will be contested. If you are adding new swimmers, you must include their DOB. Relay forms are not required if you are not making any changes.
In Club relays a maximum of one (1) swimmer from a younger age group may participate, however at these championships the minimum age is 12 years old.
Please Note: If your relay team includes a swimmer who is swimming up an age, these entries will not be able to be placed via Swim Central as it currently does not have functionality to allow swim-ups. For teams with swimmers swimming up an age, please submit entries via TM File. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the TM File.
A swimmer may only appear in one (1) relay team list for that event.
10x50m Freestyle Relays
Swim Central will not allow you to submit all 10 swimmers names for the 10x50 relays. Therefore, after you have placed the entry via swim central, please email email@example.com with your full list of 10 swimmers, their DOB and team entry time.
Coaches will be required to pre-register here.
Swimming NSW has recently adopted a new Coaching Pool Deck Access Policy which now requires coaches wishing to gain access to any Swimming NSW conducted meet to have:
a) A Current Valid Membership with SCTA (Swim Coaches Teachers Australia).
b) Completed the Swimming NSW Meet Registration Form (found above)
c) Have a current valid Working with Children Check. (It is recommended that your WWCC is downloaded into the Service NSW app).
Failure to meet the above requirements will deny coaches pool deck access.
Swimming NSW recognise that situations will arise whereby a swimmer needs to be withdrawn from their events. Should you need to withdraw from your events, please follow the below process depending on your situation:
Spectator Tickets must be pre-purchased.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
It is a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
For all media requests please contact James Hickman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply for a media pass here.
Available for online purchase from 6:00am Friday 1st December. Purchase Here.
Stocks are limited to get in early.
Results will be posted on this page following the event.