Program & QTs
Club timekeeping roster
- Entry Fine Print
- Entries close at 5:00pm Tuesday 9th May 2023 OR when the entry limit for each day has been met.
- Long Course & Short Course times achieved since 1st October 2021 can be used to enter this meet.
- Age as at 20th May 2023
- Entry Fees: $11.00 per individual event
- This is a qualifying meet- no medals will be awarded
- 800m & 1500m Freestyle and 400m Individual Medley Events: See below
- 800m & 1500m Freestyle and 400m Individual Medley Entries
- 400m Freestyle Qualifying Times will be used to enter the 800m Freestyle & 1500m Freestyle events for both Males & Females at this meet
- 200m Individual Medley Qualifying Times will be used to enter the 400m Individual Medley events for both Males & Females at this meet
- To event the above events, please complete the online manual entry form
- Multi-Class Entries
- MC Swimmers who DO have official times that meet the QT:
These swimmers will need to enter via Swim Central
- MC Swimmers whose official times DO NOT meet the QT:
They will need to enter via this manual entry form and email it to email@example.com
- Spectator Tickets
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Event Results
As stated on the event program & qualifying times:
Please note, manual entries will only be accepted for the events listed above. All other entries must be processed via Swim Central.
Multi-Class Swimmers are eligible to enter this Event and do not need to meet the qualifying times listed
Please note, regardless of which of the above entry procedures are used, the same entry deadline of Tuesday 9th May @ 5pm OR when entry limit has been reached. If entries are submitted after either of these two times, they will not be accepted.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please apply via this form (available soon).
Purchase Spectator Tickets here.
Coaches must pre-register for this event here.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
All our staff, officials and volunteers must have a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Results for this event will be available on the Monday following the event on this page.