- Entry Fine Print
- Please note, swimmers can only compete in one (1) Metropolitan Championships (Junior or Senior) and in one (1) State Age Championships (Junior or Senior).
- The Minimum Age for this event is 13 Years for Boys and 12 Years for Girls, as of the 25th February 2023.
- This Event is only open to members of New South Wales Metropolitan Clubs
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 October, 2021 can be used to enter this meet
- Competitors must enter with their long course entry times where possible, however if you enter using a Short Course entry time you will be entered on the Qualifying Time for that event
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for online Individual and online Relay entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $21
- Multi-Class Events are Championship events and qualifying times apply
- Multi-Class Entries
- Event Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawing due to illness or injury:
- Email email@example.com with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from.
- Include in your email a copy of a medical/Drs Certificate OR proof of positive COVID-19 test (NSW Health Text Message).
- Request a refund via your purchase orders in Swim Central.
- Once the medical certificate has been sited by SNSW, the refund will be approved in Swim Central.
- Withdrawal due to change of mind or availability:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from
- No Refund is provided in this situation
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Spectator Tickets
- Event Results
Multi-Class Entries are to be submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the Swim Central will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last page of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form.
Swimming NSW recognise that situations will arise whereby a swimmer needs to be withdrawn from their events. Should you need to withdraw from your events, please follow the below process depending on your situation:
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectator Ticketing Information available soon.
For all media requests please contact Michelle Johnson (email@example.com or 0401 886 855).
Parking Details Coming Soon.
Results will be posted on this page following the event.
Coaches are required to pre-register for this event here.
Swimming NSW has recently adopted a new Coaching Pool Deck Access Policy which now requires coaches wishing to gain access to any Swimming NSW conducted meet to have:
a) A Current Valid Membership with SCTA (Swim Coaches Teachers Australia).
b) Completed the Swimming NSW Meet Registration Form (found below)
c) Have a current valid Working with Children Check. (It is recommended that your WWCC is downloaded into the Service NSW app).
Failure to meet the above requirements will deny coaches pool deck access.