Program & QTs
Coach Rego now closed. Any coach who didn't register will need to show their WWCC & ASCTA Accreditation at the door.
Final Start List
Club Timekeeper Roster
Pre-Orders now closed. Limited stock available at event.
Field of Play
MEDAL SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY: PRE-ORDERS CLOSE 21ST MARCH
- Entry Fine Print
- Age as at 25th March 2023
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1st October 2021 can be used to enter this meet
- An approved & verified qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer.
- Swimmers are only permitted to swim at one (1) State Age Championship throughout the 2022-23 Summer Long Course Season- therefore any swimmer who competes at Senior State Age event, will be ineligible for this event: Junior State Age 2023. This includes relay events. The same applies for Metropolitan Championships. Please consult with your coach as to which age group stream is most appropriate for you.
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for online Individual and online Relay entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $21
- Relay Entries - $42
- Multi-Class Swimmers
- Event Withdrawals & Refunds
- Withdrawing due to illness or injury:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from.
- Include in your email a copy of a medical/Drs Certificate
- Request a refund via your purchase orders in Swim Central.
- Once the medical certificate has been sited by SNSW, the refund will be approved in Swim Central.
- Withdrawal due to change of mind or availability:
- Email email@example.com with Swimmers Name, Club & Events they will be withdrawing from
- No Refund is provided in this situation
- Spectator Tickets
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Event Results
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst Swim Central will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times found on the last page of the Program & QTs and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form
Relay Functionality is available in Swim Central. Instructions on how to enter relay teams- Download Here
Where a club enters three (3) or more relay teams, all teams must meet the qualifying time to be eligible.
Should you wish to make any changes to your relay team, an updated relay form must be submitted to the Chief Recorder on race day prior to the start of the session in which the event will be contested. If you are adding new swimmers, you must include their DOB. Relay forms are not required if you are not making any changes.
In Club relays a maximum of one (1) swimmer from a younger age group may participate, however the minimum age for this meet is 10 years old.
Please Note: If your relay team includes a swimmer who is swimming up an age, these entries will not be able to be placed via Swim Central as it currently does not have functionality to allow swim-ups. For teams with swimmers swimming up an age, please submit entries via TM File. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the TM File.
A swimmer may only appear in one (1) relay team list for that event.
Coaches will be required to pre-register for this event. Information available soon.
Swimming NSW recognise that situations will arise whereby a swimmer needs to be withdrawn from their events. Should you need to withdraw from your events, please follow the below process depending on your situation:
Spectator tickets must be pre-purchased for this event. Ticketing information coming soon.
Event Merchandise will be on sale for pre-order from the SNSW Online Shop for this event.
Pre-Orders on sale 6:00am Friday 17th March
SNSW Online Store
Stocks are limited, get in early to avoid disappointment.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Parking will be $18 Flat rate per day.
For all media requests please contact Michelle Johnson (email@example.com or 0401 886 855).
Results will be posted on this page following the event.