- Entry Fine Print
- Entries close for this meet on Tuesday 10th May OR when the entry limit for each day has been met.
- Long Couse AND Short Course Times achieved since 1st May 2019 can be used to enter this meet.
- Age as at 21st May 2022
- Entry Fees $11 Per Individual Event (GST Included)
- 800m & 1500m Freestyle and 400 Individual Medley Entries
- 400m Freestyle Qualifying Times will be used to enter the 800m Freestyle & 1500m Freestyle events for both Males & Females at this meet
- 200m Individual Medley Qualifying Times will be used to enter the 400m Individual Medley events for both Males & Females at this meet
- Multi-Class Swimmers
- Spectator Tickets must be pre-purchased for this event for each day you are attending
- Printed & Electronic tickets accepted
- Entry to the venue is free for all competitors and accompanied children 18 years & under. They do not require a ticket
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED.
As stated on the event program & qualifying times:
Please note, manual entries will only be accepted for the events listed above. All other entries must be processed via Swim Central.
Please contact Greta Brodie (email@example.com) for entry details.
For those Multi-Class Swimmers who require a Support Person, please apply for a Support Pass here.
Saturday 21st May: $5 (excl. fees)
Sunday 22nd May: $7 (excl. fees)
To purchase tickets, click here.