$19.00 per event
Program & QTs
Final Start List
Full Meet Program
Coaches must pre-register here
- Entry Fine Print
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 May, 2019 can be used to enter this meet
- Competitors must enter with their long course entry times where possible, however if you enter using a Short Course entry time you will be entered on the Qualifying Time for that event
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer. Errors can happen in the OME system from time to time so we trust that stakeholders will not take advantage of this and use incorrect times to process entry into events they do not actually qualify for. In the event that you process an entry on an illegal time, you will be withdrawn from that event and no refund will be given
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for online Individual entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $19
- Swimming NSW does not take responsibility for any entries processed via AnotherPB or any other external avenue. Please ensure you have checked that your entries and payments were successful with these companies prior to the entry closing date to ensure your entries will be accepted on time
- Age Groups
- If you are 12 in November and don’t turn 13 before the 2021 National Age Championships, we recommend you swim the Junior Metropolitan & State Age Championships
- If you are 12 in November, you can swim at the Junior Metropolitan Championships. If you turn 13 before the Senior State Age Championships you can decide whether to swim at Senior State Age Championships or the Junior State Age Championships, remembering that you can only swim at one State Age Championship.
- If you are 13 in November, you can swim the Junior Metropolitan Championships. If you stay 13 until the 2021 National Age Championships we recommend swimming at the Junior State Age Championships. However if you turn 14 before the Senior Metropolitan Championships in March we recommend swimming at the Senior Metropolitan Championships and Senior State Age Championships.
- If you are 11 in November and don’t turn 12 before the 2021 National Age Championships, we recommend you swim the Junior Metropolitan & State Age Championships
- If you are 11 in November, you can swim at the Junior Metropolitan Championships. If you turn 12 before the Senior State Age Championships you can decide whether to swim at Senior State Age Championships or the Junior State Age Championships, remembering that you can only swim at one State Age Championship.
- If you are 12 in November, you can swim the Junior Metropolitan Championships. If you stay 12 until the 2021 National Age Championships we recommend swimming at the Junior State Age Championships. However if you turn 13 before the Senior Metropolitan Championships in March we recommend swimming at the Senior Metropolitan Championships and Senior State Age Championships.
- Multi-Class Entries
- Interstate Competitors
- Spectator Tickets
- Tickets must be pre-purchased and will be available online throughout the duration of the event
- Spectators must have a ticket for each day they are attending.
- If Spectators show the wrong days ticket upon entry, they will be denied until the correct day is shown
- Tickets: $7 per day
- Tickets will have allocated seat numbers
- The amount of spectators permitted per swimmer will depend on venue capacity restritctions closer to the event
- Entry into venue for all competitors and accompanied children 18 years & under is free.
- Volunteering & Officiating
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- If you or any member of your household are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- If you or any member of your household have tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- If you or any member of your household have visited any of the locations listed on the NSW Health website here, https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates or Victoria in the last 14 days, please do not attend the event. Please note that this page is updated daily, so we ask that you check back regularly to this page prior to the event.
- If you are unable to attend due to the reasons above, Swimming NSW will provide you with a full refund for your entries.
- All swimmers and spectators will need to register their details with a Swimming NSW staff member prior to entry into the venue.
- Please practice proper hygiene whilst present at the event and if you do begin to feel unwell during the day, please leave the venue. There will be several hand sanitiser stations available throughout the venue as well as fully stocked bathroom facilities.
- Swimming NSW encourages the wearing of masks at the event for spectators and competitors when they are not swimming, although this is not mandatory.
- Please be mindful of social distancing at all times, particularly for spectators
- There will be COVID Marshalls and Swimming NSW staff in attendance at the Aquatic Centre and respectfully ask for your compliance and cooperation with complying with instructions from these individuals.
- We ask that you minimise your time at the venue and only attend for the period that you need to swim. We encourage all competitors to shower at home after the meet.
- Swimming NSW encourages competitors to bring any food or drink they require with them and do not share this with others.
- Please bring with you, all of your own equipment that you need to compete and please do not share this with others.
- Swimming NSW staff will ensure that any equipment that does need to be shared to ensure the smooth running of the meet is cleaned at regular intervals throughout the event.
- If you have not already done so, we encourage you to download the COVIDSafe app
- Swimming NSW 2020-2021 Summer Meets
Please note that you can only Swim in one (1) Metropolitan Championships & one (1) State Age Championship. The information below is provided to assist Swimmers and Coaches with deciding which events to enter for Boys currently aged 12 to 13 years.
BOYS CURRENTLY AGED 12-13 YEARS
Please note that you can only Swim in one (1) Metropolitan Championships & one (1) State Age Championship. The information below is provided to assist Swimmers and Coaches with deciding which events to enter for Girls currently aged 11 to 12 years.
GIRLS CURRENTLY AGED 11-12 YEARS
Multi-Class Entries submitted via Swim Central
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the OME system will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
Multi-Class Swimmers are permitted to have one support person/carer on the athletes side of the venue with them at this event. Support persons must have a valid WWCC and apply in advance. Please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to venue capacity limits this event is not open to Interstate Competitors. Only NSW Metropolitan Swimmers are eligible for this event.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE
Merchandise will be available for this meet. Further information coming soon.
*All products subject to availability. Stock and prices may vary*
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Nominations close on Monday 1st February 2021 at 5pm
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectators are entitled to 4 hours free parking and every hour after that will be $6. Spectators will receive a parking validation ticket upon exiting the venue and will need to process this at the parking station.
We ask that you please be aware of the following safety information in relation to the event. This advice may change prior to the meet and any changes will be communicated directly with you.
The 2020-2021 Summer Meet Schedule can be found here