Entries via Swim Central
Final Start List
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to enter, please contact Events Manager Greta Brodie firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 8047 8509 for assistance.
- Volunteering & Officiating
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- If you or any member of your household are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- If you or any member of your household have tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- If you or any member of your household have visited any of the locations listed on the NSW Health website here, https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates or Victoria in the last 14 days, please do not attend the event. Please note that this page is updated daily, so we ask that you check back regularly to this page prior to the event.
- If you are unable to attend due to the reasons above, Swimming NSW will provide you with a full refund for your entries.
- All swimmers and spectators will need to register their details with a Swimming NSW staff member prior to entry into the venue.
- Please practice proper hygiene whilst present at the event and if you do begin to feel unwell during the day, please leave the venue. There will be several hand sanitiser stations available throughout the venue as well as fully stocked bathroom facilities.
- Swimming NSW encourages the wearing of masks at the event for spectators and competitors when they are not swimming, although this is not mandatory.
- Please be mindful of social distancing at all times, particularly for spectators
- There will be COVID Marshalls and Swimming NSW staff in attendance at the Aquatic Centre and respectfully ask for your compliance and cooperation with complying with instructions from these individuals.
- We ask that you minimise your time at the venue and only attend for the period that you need to swim. We encourage all competitors to shower at home after the meet.
- Swimming NSW encourages competitors to bring any food or drink they require with them and do not share this with others.
- Please bring with you, all of your own equipment that you need to compete and please do not share this with others.
- Swimming NSW staff will ensure that any equipment that does need to be shared to ensure the smooth running of the meet is cleaned at regular intervals throughout the event.
- If you have not already done so, we encourage you to download the COVIDSafe app
Swimmers can only enter a maximum of 5 (five) events each.
Please ensure your DOB, email, classification and club/association are clearly labelled on the form.
There are two methods available for entry into this Meet:
1. Download the Entry Form above and return it to Swimming NSW via email or post by the closing date and time. Cheques should be made payable to Swimming NSW Ltd and posted to PO Box 571, Sydney Markets NSW 2129 along with the entry form. EFT details can be found on the entry form.
2. Via Swim Central. Please note: if you enter via Online Entries, you are still required to fill out the Medical Component of the Entry Form and send to email@example.com with your entries.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Technical Official nominations close Tuesday 9th February 2021
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
We ask that you please be aware of the following safety information in relation to the event. This advice may change prior to the meet and any changes will be communicated directly with you.