After almost 4 months of lockdown in New South Wales, Swimming NSW are pleased to host our first event back since the 2020/21 Summer Season, with the NSW Long Course Qualifying Meet. This meet provides swimmers with the opportunity to get some race experience and qualifying times for the upcoming Championship events.
Please note, there will be an entry limit for each day of this meet. Once this limit has been reached, entries will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
Program & QTs
Entries Open: Monday 1st November @ 9am
$11 per Individual Event
Timeline & Program
800m & 1500m Free and 400m IM Events
Please refer to entry procedures below in Event Information
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to enter, please contact email@example.com or phone 8047 8503 for assistance.
- 800m & 1500m Freestyle and 400m Individual Medley Entries
- 400m Freestyle Qualifying Times will be used to enter the 800m Freestyle & 1500m Freestyle events for both Males & Females at this meet
- 200m Individual Medley Qualifying Times will be used to enter the 400m Individual Medley events for both Males & Females at this meet
- Multi-Class Entries
- MC Swimmers who DO have official times that meet the QT:
These swimmers will need to enter via Swim Central
- MC Swimmers whose official times DO NOT meet the QT:
They will need to enter via this manual entry form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Fine Print
- Entries for this meet close Tuesday 23rd November 2021 OR when entry limit for each day has been met.
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 May, 2020 can be used to enter this meet
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer.
- Manual Entries will not be accepted, with the exception of the 800 & 1500m Freestyle & 400IM as noted above.
- Payment for online Individual entries must be completed online via Swim Central at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $11.00
- Swimming NSW does not take any responsibility for entries processed via AnotherPB or any other external avenue. Please ensure you have checked that your entries and payments were successful with these companies prior to the entry closing date to ensure your entries will be accepted on time
- Interstate Entries
- Volunteers & Officials
- Swimming NSW 2021-2022 Summer Meets
As stated on the event program & qualifying times:
Entries for these events cannot be placed via Swim Central & a manual entry must be placed. If you wish to enter these events, please complete this form and return via email to email@example.com before the entry closing date- Tuesday 23rd November 2021 @ 5pm.
Please note, manual entries will only be accepted for the events listed above. All other entries must be processed via Swim Central.
Multi-Class Swimmers are eligible to enter this Event and do not need to meet the qualifying times listed
Please note, regardless of which of the above entry procedures are used, the same entry deadline of Tuesday 23rd November @ 5pm OR when entry limit has been reached. If entries are submitted after either of these two times, they will not be accepted.
Unfortunately due to venue capacity limits, this meet will be open to NSW SWIMMERS ONLY and we will not be accepting interstate entries.
Spectators will be required to pre-purchase tickets for this event.
Further information including spectator limit per swimmer & ticket pricing will be available closer to the event.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
2021-2022 Summer Championship Dates
|4-5 December 2021||NSW Long Course Qualifying Meet||SOPAC|
|18-19 December 2021||NSW Junior Metropolitan Championships||SOPAC|
|20-21 December 2021||NSW Open Water Championships||SIRC|
|8-9 January 2022||NSW Country Regional Meets||Griffith, Gunnedah & Singleton|
|20-26 January 2022||NSW Senior State Age Championships||SOPAC|
|5-6 February 2022||NSW Speedo Sprint Series||Various|
|18-20 February 2022||NSW Courtyard by Marriott Country Championships||SOPAC|
|4-6 March 2022||NSW State Open Championships||SOPAC|
|12 March 2022||NSW Speedo Sprint Series Finals||SOPAC|
|13 March 2022||NSW MC Meet #1||TBC|
|19-20 March 2022||NSW Senior Metropolitan Championships||SOPAC|
|26-27 March 2022||NSW Junior State Age Championships||SOPAC|
|4-9 April 2022||Australian Swimming Championships||TBC|
|11-18 April 2022||Australian Age Swimming Championships||TBC|