$8 Per Event
Tuesday 28th July
Enter via Swim
5 Events max.
MM & TM Files
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to enter, please contact Events Manager Greta Brodie firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 8047 8509 for assistance.
Additional Event Information
- COVID-19 Health & Safety
- If you have been in contact with any person who has had a confirmed case of COVID 19 in the past 14 days
- If you show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, flu-like symptoms such as, coughing, sore throat, headaches or have difficulty breathing)
- Entry Fine Print
- Special Conditions
- A maximum of five (5) events is allow
- NOT LATE OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Entries close Tuesday 28th July @ 5pm
- Please note that no changes to events can be made after the closing date
- Withdrawals: No Refunds given- withdrawal from events must be communicated to the registration desk on arrival or to the marshalling desk during the meet at least 2 events in advance of the withdrawal
- S11 Swimmers are required to wear blacked-in goggles for all events and to be taped at the end of the pool
- Entry into a 25m Event excludes swimmers from entering into a 100m or longer distance event in the same stroke
- Swimming NSW Rules Apply
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Multi-Class Event Calendar 2020-2021
Please be advised that Swimming NSW, alongside Ryde Leisure Centre, will be ensuring that COVID-19 hygiene, safety & social distancing protocols are adhered to for all staff & visitors to the venue.
We ask that if any of the below applies to any competitors, spectators or coaches, that you do not attend this meet for the health & safety of all other persons in the venue.
Swimmers can only enter a maximum of 5 (five) events each.
Please ensure your DOB, classification and club/association are clearly labelled on the form.
There are two methods available for entry into this Meet:
1. Download the Entry Form above and return it to Swimming NSW by the closing date and time. Cheques should be made payable to Swimming NSW Ltd and posted to PO Box 571, Sydney Markets NSW 2129 along with the entry form. EFT details can be found on the entry form.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Technical Official nominations close Sunday 26th July @ 11:59pm.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
2020 Multi-Class Meet #2 unfortunatley was cancelled due to COVID-19. Multi-Class Meet #3 is the second Multi-Class meet to be swam this year. Future Multi-Class event dates below:
|17th October 2020||SNSW MC Championships||SOPAC|
|7th March 2021||SNSW MC Meet #1||TBC|
A list of other upcoming NSW Competition Dates can be found here.