$8 Per Event
Friday 21st February
5 Events max.
MM & TM Files
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to enter, please contact Events Manager Greta Brodie firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 8047 8509 for assistance.
- Entry Fine Print
- Special Conditions
- A maximum of five (5) events is allow
- NOT LATE OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Entries close Friday 21st February 2020 @ 5pm
- Please note that no changes to events can be made after the closing date
- Withdrawals: No Refunds given- withdrawal from events must be communicated to the registration desk on arrival or to the marshalling desk during the meet at least 2 events in advance of the withdrawal
- S11 Swimmers are required to wear blacked-in goggles for all events and to be taped at the end of the pool
- Entry into a 25m Event excludes swimmers from entering into a 100m or longer distance event in the same stroke
- Swimming NSW Rules Apply
- Volunteering & Officiating
Swimmers can only enter a maximum of 5 (five) events each.
Please ensure your DOB, classification and club/association are clearly labelled on the form.
There are two methods available for entry into this Meet:
1. Download the Entry Form above and return it to Swimming NSW by the closing date and time. Cheques should be made payable to Swimming NSW Ltd and posted to PO Box 571, Sydney Markets NSW 2129 along with the entry form. EFT details can be found on the entry form.
2. Online Meet Entry system. Please note: if you enter via Online Entries, you are still required to fill out the Entry Form and send to email@example.com with your entries.
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
Technical Official nominations close Tuesday 4th February at 5:00pm.
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectators are entitled to $18 Carnival flat rate parking if you park in P2 (the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre carpark). Please ensure that you have your ticket validated at the front entrance to the pool to secure this Carnival rate.