09/07/19 at 5pm
Program & QTs
MM & TM Files
*See below for further instructions*
If you experience technical difficulties when trying to enter, please contact email@example.com or phone 8047 8503 for assistance.
To enter via Swim Central, please log into your Swim Central account and locate this meet via the calendar.
- Entry Fine Print
- Until our Metropolitan Clubs are settled into Swim Central, we will be accepting TM E-Entry files for Individual entries into this meet. Please note, all entry policies and rules still apply:
- A Valid Proof of Times report must be submitted with your entries. Failure to do so will result in your entries not being accepted. To do this: click on Reports from the main screen of Team Manager, then click on Meet Reports > Meet Entries. Select the Meet and then in “Other Options” click on “Include Proof Of Times”, then create report.
- Payment for all E-Entries must be made to Swimming NSW by the closing date and time
- Long Course and Short Course times achieved since 1 June, 2018 can be used to enter this meet
- An approved qualifying time must have been achieved, uploaded and approved by the specified closing time and date of the meet
- It is the responsibility of the person processing the online entries to ensure that all times listed in the system are legal and valid to the swimmer. Errors can happen in the OME system from time to time so we trust that stakeholders will not take advantage of this and use incorrect times to process entry into events they do not actually qualify for. In the event that you process an entry on an incorrect time, you will be withdrawn from that event and no refund will be given
- Manual Entries will not be accepted
- Payment for online Individual entries must be completed online via credit card at the time of processing in order to be accepted
- Individual Entries - $19
- Swimming NSW does not take any responsibility for entries processed via AnotherPB or any other external avenue. Please ensure you have checked that your entries and payments were successful with these companies prior to the entry closing date to ensure your entries will be accepted on time
- Multi Class Entries
- Interstate Competitors
- Volunteering & Officiating
- Swimming NSW 2019-2020 Summer Meets
MC Swimmers are required to email their Classification to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi Class events are championship events and qualifying times apply. Whilst the OME system will allow MC swimmers to enter all MC events – please ensure you read the MC Qualifying Times and only enter events for which you qualify. Entry times will be checked and any swimmers who do not have the correct entry time for their entries, will be withdrawn and no refund will be given.
For Interstate Swimmers who wish to compete at this meet, you will need to submit a manual entry via email to the Events Manager: email@example.com and you will need to obtain a Clearance from your State Swimming Body to be sent over with your entries. Valid Proof of time is also required when submitting your manual entry request.
To purchase Spectator Day Passes, Meet Passes and Event Programs for this event click on the ticket link in the "Attend" section of this event page.
To purchase multi-day packaged tickets please click HERE.
All passes for this event are general admission only - no reserved seating is available for this event.
Entry into venue for all competitors and children 18 years & under is free.
Merchandise will be available for sale at this meet.
We recommend visiting our Merchandise tent as early as you can as products sell out very fast.
*All products subject to availability. Stock and prices may vary*
Nominate to Volunteer or Officiate at this meet
We are seeking nominations from volunteers and Technical Officials to assist at this meet.
Submit your nomination on this page.
*Winter Official and Volunteer nomination forms are coming soon*
Working With Children Check
As of January 1st, 2015, it has become a requirement of the Sporting Organisation that all our staff, officials and volunteers have applied for a Working With Children Check.
If you have not yet completed this, you can apply for a WWC number HERE.
Please note: for volunteers (including volunteers and technical officials), this is free to obtain.
Spectators are entitled to $15 Carnival flat rate parking if you park in P2 (the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre carpark). Please ensure that you have your ticket validated at the front entrance to the pool to secure this Carnival rate.
To view a list of our upcoming Summer Championships and Key Event dates, please click HERE.